Sunday, May 12, 2013

Make a Wish

Well, when someone come and ask u "hey bro, what is the life u want ?" This is a very complicated ques ever i think. Many may just say " I dun knw " but for me, Life = Happy * (* represent infinity). The second question come, What kind of happy ?

I wish my life is something with these :

1. I look handsome XD
2. I have a hot body
3. I have a romantic lover
4. All my family members including me are healthy 
5. I have a great job which is not only for money
6. I have an ideal car but not expensive
7. I have an ideal house but not too big, with a nice garden 
8. I have extra money to visit other countries with my family
9. I have a bunch of good friends 
10. I need a family, at least 2 children, living with peace

Can I ?

ok, fine. Make a Wish


4 comments:

Pua Jing man said...

Ithink you can make it if you wanted to. A strong will is everything you need. Of course, plus with some hardship. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hope that you can get a your hot body someday (although it's impossible...)

SoundCloud Master 69 said...

Listening to your soundcloud give me cancer

SoundCloud Master 70 said...

You Suck so much dick at writing blogs
Plus your soundcloud gave everyone cancer